A special celebration, party, or event photo booth rental in Edmonton is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all events must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
As if all this wasn’t enough, there are so many more great reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Edmonton:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with all the props they get to choose from, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re in Vancouver or Calgary, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
What’s Often Included with a PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent a photo booth in Edmonton for your event, you typically get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. Many companies allow you to choose a backdrop. Some even offer a green screen if you’d like. Some will also allow you to choose a layout for your photo strip or 4×6 prints and most will allow you to put a custom message on it too.
After your event, most companies will upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. You may even be give all the pictures on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
Some companies also amplify the fun by including a social sharing kiosk where your guests can share their pictures with friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social sites. Often they can also text and email their pictures too.
The majority of booths now are modern and high tech with touch screens and fast printers that create lab quality photo strip prints and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds. These prints are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years. You can expect a rental company to deliver their booth, set it up, run it, and packing it away. All you should have to do is arrange for them to come, provide them with the information they need, sign their contract, pay them, and then enjoy your event.
Photo Booth Rental Prices
Photo booths are typically rented by the hour with a 2 or 3 hour minimum and often include the features listed above. The price of a rental varies. Most companies offer competitive rates, but a small number will charge a premium and few will try to offer the cheapest rates. Just be careful. You often get what you pay for.
Although a standard rental package can come with everything you need for a fantastic experience that serves Edmonton, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings). An attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth for speeches or dinner).
- There are many other extras too that can be worked into the mix. Feel free to bring up any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Event in Edmonton One Everyone Will Love
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Edmonton is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.