A party or special event photo booth rental in Winnipeg is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics of your guests. While your event may only last for a day, we allow you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Winnipeg:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing event, party, or wedding favor. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with a good selection of props to choose from, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Ottawa for an event or rent one in Toronto, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
What Often Comes with a PhotoBooth Rental
When you rent an event photo booth in Winnipeg, you get a number of options with your rental. To start with, you almost always get unlimited photos, and you can usually choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. Many companies allow you to select a backdrop – even a green screen sometimes. But make sure the rental comes with great props. You’ll want to have really fun and interesting ones that will bring out your guests’ fun side.
Following your event, most companies will upload your pictures to an online photo gallery where you and your guests can browse your guests’ photo strips, share them with friends, and even download them. But you may not need to download them, as you may be provided with a USB stick containing all your guests’ pictures so you can hold onto them for good and laugh and relive the memories whenever you choose.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
Some rental companies are now providing a social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Most booths are modern, open concept booths with digital cameras and touchscreens. They are also equipped with super fast, high quality printers that print out a pair of photo strips within 10 seconds. These are usually lab quality prints that won’t smudge and should last for decades. When you rent a booth in Winnipeg, most companies take care of setting it, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is arrange for them to be there and then smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
Photo Booth Rental Prices
Photo booths are almost always rented by the hour with a two or three hour minimum being normal. A typical rental package will include many of the great features listed above – and some companies offer all of them. Rates can also vary but most offer a competitive price. However, there are always a few who like to undercut everyone else and offer the cheapest price, and there are always a few who charge a premium price.
While standard rental packages often come with everything you need, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to get the most out of your special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events). The attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in the event you wish to stop the booth for a while for dinner or speeches).
- There are a lot of other extras that many companies can work in to the mix too. Feel free to talk about any idea you may be thinking about.
Make Your Event in Winnipeg One to Remember
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Winnipeg is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.