Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour and always include all the great features listed below. Rentals start at $550 for 2 hours. We then charge $150 for each additional hour the booth is in operation. Contact us to see if we are available for your event. For holidays, peak seasons, and long weekends (where a national or provincial holiday creates a long weekend or a holiday is close to a weekend), our minimum rental time is 4 hours. The reason for this policy is that these are super high demand times. We also charge a minimum 4 hour rental for events that take place in a remote venue.
What’s Included with the Price
Forever Captured Photo Booth’s rentals include all of the following:
- Our premium open concept photo booth
- Unlimited photos. Each photo session prints as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print
- Touchscreen live view monitor so guests can see themselves pose and stag fantastic pictures
- Choice of backdrop
- Professional light source so your guest’s pictures look the best
- Top quality keepsakes for every one of your guests: lab quality, high resolution prints in 10 seconds printed out as professional, smug proof photos that should last 100 years
- Photo design and layout are customized for your event. You can add a special message, the event name, company logo, or special graphics
- Guests can email their photos or share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest using our separate touchscreen photo sharing kiosk (great advertising for any fundraiser, trade show, or company event)
- Deluxe Prop Box with a wide selection of fun props for guests to choose from. We bring a whole lot of props and rotate them throughout the time the booth is open so that when people come back to the booth later during the event, there is a new assortment of fun props to choose from. This keeps things fresh and really fun.
- Friendly, professional, on-site photo booth attendant throughout the entire duration of your event
- The touchscreen in the photo booth that guests interact with and see themselves pose on is also customized to match your event and the photo booth print layout
- Delivery of the booth to your event anywhere within Greater Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, or the Fraser Valley
- Complete setup and take down of the booth. You do nothing but smile for your photo and have a great time
- Online gallery of all photos taken during the event. Photos are uploaded to the gallery after the event. Your gallery can be public or private and can also be password protected. It’s your choice.
- A keepsake for you: a USB stick with all of your guests’ photos (if you’d like one) – all saved in high resolution
While we pack our standard photo booth packages full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to use to further enrich your special event:
- Scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100
- Double Prints: $50
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the photo booth for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have
Prices are subject to GST & PST
Reserve Your Event Date
To reserve your date, contact us first to make sure we’re available. Then you can reserve your date simply by paying the $100 deposit below.
We Always Double the Fun
Every one of our photo booth rentals includes our Social Sharing Kiosk. This touch screen doubles your guests’ fun by allowing them to share their photo booth pictures with friends on Facebook, Instagram, or by email.
Closer view of the photo sharing touch screen.
“The photo booth is the greatest gift known to weddings since open bar” – V, New York Bridal Blogger
The Best Dates Book Up Fast
Give us a call today to discuss your ideas for your event, ask any questions you have, and make sure we’re available.
“Love the energy they bring to the table and the professionalism during the meeting and at the event. Josh was a genius at coming up with the design for the frame. Johnny’s set up was superb, didn’t disturb the event and makes the night smooth and full of laughter. Had a BLAST at my own wedding because of these guys. Photo booth was well received by the guests. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.”