A party, wedding, or special event photo booth rental in Mission, BC is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs and the comical antics of your guests. While your event may only last for a day, we enable you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your up coming event, party, or wedding reception by choosing to rent a photo booth in Mission:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time creating some hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor you can buy. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages. People love it so much they’re now more popular than Vancouver DJ rentals.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with our great selection of props, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re looking for a photo booth rental in Vancouver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Surrey, or Mission, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
Forever Captured’s All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental Package
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent or hire one of Forever Captured’s photobooths in Mission for your event, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
One of the things we’ve become well known for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth 2×6 inch format – but with a modern twist. They’re themed. The way we think, every part of an event should be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we regularly completely custom design photo strips for events from scratch for no additional cost. We design these in consultation with the event coordinator to infuse the overall look and feel of the event’s theme elements and colours into the photo strips. We even carry this themeing through to our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with. We theme it too so that it matches your custom photo strip (or 4×6 inch prints if you choose them instead). In the end, this all comes together as a beautifully customized theme that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take this home with them as the ultimate event favor.
The experience doesn’t end there, though. After your event, we then upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online photo booth gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. We even give all the pictures to you on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
We also enhance your guests’ experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the booth for the entire time it’s open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time in the booth.
We then allow your guests to share their fun with others by including a compact social sharing kiosk that lets your guests share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
Unlike some photo booth machines you’ll find out there, ours is not cheap. It’s a premium, high tech, open concept booth with a really high resolution camera and interactive, touchscreen technology. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints within 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints.
We rent our portable booth for events in Mission, BC and across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We take care of everything for you: delivering it, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You don’t have to do anything but smile for your pictures and have a great time.
You can actually start your fun right now by clicking here to see the various photo booth layouts and event designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We’re also happy to custom design something for you too.
Photo Booth Rental Prices
We rent our photo booth by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Additional Options and Costs for Our Open Air Booth
Although we cram more into our standard rental package than almost any other photo booth company that serves Mission, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to butter things up and further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth photography for speeches or dinner): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to the photo booth rental by wrapping it with any customized graphics or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can work into the mix – even ImageCubes. Feel free to mention any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Event in Mission One to Remember
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Mission, BC is the best way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special occasion. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.