A wedding, party, or event photo booth rental in Vancouver, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your event and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your event may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Vancouver:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy creating some hoopla in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes people not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s fun for all ages. Grandparents have just as much fun as children and young adults.
- The booth gives your guests something fun, memorable, and creative to do together (don’t worry, with our huge selection of props, even your most uncreative guest will find something to inspire their fun side).
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Toronto, Lost Angeles, Chicago, New York, or Vancouver, it can be said that a photo booth does what only the most talented photographers can do – but for a cheaper cost.
Our All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental Package
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent one of Forever Captured’s photobooths in Vancouver for your event, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. For us, every part of the event needs to be themed – including the photo booth. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for events for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the event coordinator to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our photo booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate event favor.
Online Gallery to Download Booth Pictures After the Event
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also enhance your guests’ experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the booth for the entire time it’s open, help them with the props (no you don’t need to buy any, we provide tons of photo booth props), and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
|A photo booth is all about having fun and a great experience. That’s why we bring 3 times more props than most other rental companies. We don’t put them all out at the same time, though. We introduce new props throughout your event to keep things fresh, interesting, and fun.|
|Our Vancouver contact information:
667 – 3345 Kingsway
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Unlike some machines out there, our photo booth is not cheap. It’s a premium, high tech, open concept booth with a super high resolution camera and touchscreen technology. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years.
We rent out our portable booth for events in Vancouver, BC and any other location in the Lower Mainland including Surrey and Richmond, BC. We take care of delivering it, setting it up, running it, and packing it away. You do nothing but smile for your picture and have a great time.
You can actually start having some fun right now by clicking here to see the different photo booth print layouts you can choose from and different designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We can also custom design something brand new for you too.
Photo Booth Rental Cost
As far as the cost of our photo booth rental goes, we rent it by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $550 for 2 hours. We then charge $150 for each additional hour. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event.
Additional Options & Prices – Memory Book, Video Booth, Extra Pictures, Etc.
While we jam-pack our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to further butter things up and enrich your special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the pictures for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to your event and frame the photo booth by wrapping it with your graphics or logo: $295
- Video photo booth: no additional cost.
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Call us today to book a super amazing photo booth experience for your event.
If you find we are not available for your date, here are some other companies you may wish to contact:
Some other resources:
Make Your Event, Party, or Wedding in Vancouver, BC One to Remember
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Vancouver, BC is the way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special occasion. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.