A special event, wedding, or party photo booth rental in Burnaby is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all events must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
So Many Terrific Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent or hire a photobooth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Burnaby, BC:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy and creating a bit of hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing event, party, or wedding favor. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages. They’re even more popular now than a DJ rental in Vancouver.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with our great selection of props, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re looking for a photo booth rental in Vancouver, Toronto, Portland, Victoria, Surrey, or Burnaby, BC many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price – and provide terrific entertainment at the same time.
Our All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental
When you rent an event photobooth from Forever Captured in Burnaby, you quickly discover that we pack a whole lot into our all-inclusive package. To start with, you get unlimited photos, and you can choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. You can also select a backdrop – even a green screen – and we always provide a ton of really fun and interesting props to bring out your guests’ fun side.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. For us, every part of the event needs to be themed – including the photo booth. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for events for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the event coordinator to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our photo booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate event favor.
Online Gallery to Download Booth Pictures After the Event
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
Other Ways We Enhance the Experience
We also enhance your guests’ experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the photo booth for the entire time the booth is open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
|A photo booth is all about having fun and a great experience. That’s why we bring 3 times more props than most other rental companies. We don’t put them all out at the same time, though. We introduce new props throughout your event to keep things fresh, interesting, and fun.|
|Our Burnaby contact information:
667 – 3345 Kingsway
Our photo booth is anything but cheap. We use a premium, high tech, open concept photo booth with a touchscreen and high resolution camera. Each photo strip created is printed within 10 seconds. They are lab quality. They won’t smudge, and they should last a hundred years. We rent our booth for events in Burnaby, BC and almost any other location across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We take care of setting up the booth, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
You can actually start your fun right now by clicking here to see the various photo booth layouts and event designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We’re also happy to custom design something for you too.
Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour, and the cost for the booth rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. All of the great features listed above are always included in the price. Please contact us to see if we are available for the day of your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Other Options & Prices – Memory Book, Extra Pictures, Video Booth
While we jam-pack our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to butter things up and further enrich your special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the pictures for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to the photo booth by wrapping the booth with some graphics or a logo: $295
- Operating the machine as a video booth: no additional charge.
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Event, Party, or Wedding in Burnaby, BC One Everyone Will Love
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Burnaby, BC is the way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special occasion. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.