A party photo booth rental in West Vancouver is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your party and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your party may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your party in West Vancouver:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate party favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes people not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s fun for all ages. Grandparents have just as much fun as children and young adults.
- The booth gives your guests something fun, memorable, and creative to do together (don’t worry, with our huge selection of props, even your most uncreative guest will find something to inspire their fun side).
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Vancouver or West Vancouver, it can be said that a photo booth does what only the most talented photographers can do – but for a cheaper cost.
Our All-Inclusive Party PhotoBooth Rental
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent one of Forever Captured’s photo booths in West Vancouver for your party, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. For us, every part of the party needs to be themed – including the photo booth. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for parties for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the party organizer to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our photo booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate party favor.
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
We also further enhance each guests’ experience by providing an attendant who is friendly, fun, and professional. The attendant will ensure everyone has a great time by overseeing the operation of the photo booth and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Our photo booth is a high tech, open concept booth. It prints lab quality photo strip prints and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years. We rent out our booth for parties in West Vancouver and any other location in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley. We take care of delivering it, setting it up, running it, and packing it away. You do nothing but smile for your picture and have a great time.
You can actually start having some fun right now by clicking here to see the different photo booth print layouts you can choose from and different designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We can also custom design something brand new for you too.
Party Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing photo booth experience for your event.
Other Options for Costs for our Open Air Booth
While we jam-pack our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to further enrich your party:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the pictures for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Wrap the booth with any graphics or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Party in West Vancouver One to Remember
So if you’re contemplating bringing in something fun and exciting that will help bring your guests together and really given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your party in West Vancouver is the way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you create a fantastic experience for your guests that they will thoroughly enjoy and remember for many years to come. Contact us today, and we can start talking about what you have in mind for your party. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.