A wedding photo booth rental in Tsawwassen, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your wedding and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your wedding may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
So Many Good Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
As if all this wasn’t enough, there are so many more great reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your wedding in Tsawwassen:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time acting a little silly in the booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages. People love it so much they’re now more popular than Vancouver DJ rentals.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with our great selection of props, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re looking for a photo booth rental in Vancouver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Richmond, Delta, or Tsawwassen, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
Forever Captured’s All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental Package
Our all-inclusive rental package is designed to make your wedding exceptional. When you rent or hire a wedding photobooth in Tsawwassen from Forever Captured, you receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Every photo session prints as either two traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can choose a backdrop too – even a green screen – and we always bring a huge number of fun and interesting props to spark your guests’ creativity and bring out their fun side.
Photo Booth Vintage Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth style (2×6 inch) – but with a modern twist. We theme them. For us, every part of the wedding needs to be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for weddings for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the bride and groom to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
Online Gallery for Guests to Download Booth Pictures
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also always enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher and assist your guests through their photo booth experience for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
We further amplify the fun by including – for no additional charge – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can share their pictures with friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social sites. They can also text and email their pictures too.
We use a premium, hi-tech, open concept booth – not one of those cheap DIY (Do-It-Yourself) ones you may have come across. Our booth has a really high resolution camera and a built-in touch screen to make things fun and easy for your guests. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints within 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in Tsawwassen, BC and across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We take care of everything for you: delivering it, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You don’t have to do anything but smile for your pictures and have a great time.
You can actually start your fun right now by clicking here to see the various photo booth layouts and wedding designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We’re also happy to custom design something for you too.
Cost to Rent a Photo Booth for a Wedding
We keep the cost of our photo booth rental straight forward: we rent it by the hour and always include all the fantastic features described above. The price for renting our booth starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Extra Options & Prices – Memory Book, Picture Duplicates, Video Booth, Etc.
While our photo booth company jam-packs our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to butter things up and further enrich your special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you want to pause the booth photography for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some real flash to the photo booth and frame it in your colours by wrapping it with any graphic or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Wedding in Tsawwassen Amazing with Our Booth
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Tsawwassen, BC is the best fit. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin discussing what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.