A special celebration, party, or event photo booth rental in Los Angeles is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all events must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Los Angeles:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with all the props they get to choose from, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re in San Diego or Chicago, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
5 Great Photo Booth Companies in Los Angeles
Click on any of the companies below to check them out.
Fotopod Booth | 310-902-5400
Splendid Studio Booth | 562-373-5797
Foto Spark Photo Booth Rental | 310-402-2535
Pixster Photo Booths | 1-888- 668-5524
ShutterBox Photo Entertainment | 1-818-738-3707
What Often Comes with a PhotoBooth Rental
When you rent an event photo booth in Los Angeles, you get a number of options with your rental. To start with, you almost always get unlimited photos, and you can usually choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. Many companies allow you to select a backdrop – even a green screen sometimes. But make sure the rental comes with great props. You’ll want to have really fun and interesting ones that will bring out your guests’ fun side.
After your event, most companies will upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. You may even be give all the pictures on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
Some rental companies are now providing a social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
The majority of booths now are modern and high tech with touch screens and fast printers that create lab quality photo strip prints and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds. These prints are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years. You can expect a rental company to deliver their booth, set it up, run it, and packing it away. All you should have to do is arrange for them to come, provide them with the information they need, sign their contract, pay them, and then enjoy your event.
Photo Booth Rental Rates
Photo booths are almost always rented by the hour with a two or three hour minimum being normal. A typical rental package will include many of the great features listed above – and some companies offer all of them. Rates can also vary but most offer a competitive price. However, there are always a few who like to undercut everyone else and offer the cheapest price, and there are always a few who charge a premium price.
Although a standard rental package can come with everything you need for a fantastic experience that serves Los Angeles, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings). An attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth for speeches or dinner).
- There are many other extras too that can be worked into the mix. Feel free to bring up any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Event in Los Angeles Amazing
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Los Angeles is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.