A special celebration, party, or event photo booth rental in San Diego is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all events must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your up coming event, party, or event by choosing to rent a photo booth in San Diego:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing event, party, or wedding favor. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with all the props they get to choose from, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re in Los Angeles or Houston, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
5 Great Photo Booth Rental Companies in San Diego
Check out any of these great photo booth rental companies in San Diego:
Pixster Photobooth | 1-888-668-5524
Event Booth Rentals | 858-880-7215
SD Photo Booth | 619-928-5930
ShutterBooth San Diego | 619-870-1302
San Diego Photo Booth Rentals | 858-375-4111
What Often Comes with a PhotoBooth Rental
When you rent a photo booth in San Diego for your event, you typically get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. Many companies allow you to choose a backdrop. Some even offer a green screen if you’d like. Some will also allow you to choose a layout for your photo strip or 4×6 prints and most will allow you to put a custom message on it too.
After your event, most companies will upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. You may even be give all the pictures on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
Photo booths almost always come with a professional attendant who will assist your guests at the booth (if they need help) for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
If your rental comes with a social sharing kiosk, you can allow your guests to have even more fun by sharing their pictures with others. One of these iPad based kiosks allows your guests to share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
Most booths are modern, open concept booths with digital cameras and touchscreens. They are also equipped with super fast, high quality printers that print out a pair of photo strips within 10 seconds. These are usually lab quality prints that won’t smudge and should last for decades. When you rent a booth in San Diego, most companies take care of setting it, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is arrange for them to be there and then smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
Photo Booth Rental Cost
Photo booths are typically rented by the hour with a 2 or 3 hour minimum and often include the features listed above. The price of a rental varies. Most companies offer competitive rates, but a small number will charge a premium and few will try to offer the cheapest rates. Just be careful. You often get what you pay for.
Although a standard rental package can come with everything you need for a fantastic experience that serves San Diego, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings). An attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth for speeches or dinner).
- There are many other extras too that can be worked into the mix. Feel free to bring up any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Event in San Diego One Everyone Will Love
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in San Diego is the perfect fit. A local photo booth rental company can help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact one today and begin discussing what you have in mind for your special occasion.