A party or special event photo booth rental in San Francisco is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics of your guests. While your event may only last for a day, we allow you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in San Francisco:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing event, party, or wedding favor. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with a good selection of props to choose from, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Los Angeles for an event or rent one in Chicago, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
What’s Often Included with a PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent an event photo booth in San Francisco, you usually receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Many companies allow you to choose one of two types of prints: traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or a 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can usually customize the photo strip or print a bit by having them put a message and even the date on the print. Many times you can also choose a backdrop too – some companies even offer a green screen. But what really kicks up the fun an extra notch are the props. Make sure the rental comes with them. Most companies provide these for free.
Many companies will then upload your event pictures to an online gallery where your guests can browse through them, download them or share them. Many companies will also provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures on it so that you’ll have them for good.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
Some rental companies are now providing a social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Most booths are modern, open concept booths with digital cameras and touchscreens. They are also equipped with super fast, high quality printers that print out a pair of photo strips within 10 seconds. These are usually lab quality prints that won’t smudge and should last for decades. When you rent a booth in San Francisco, most companies take care of setting it, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is arrange for them to be there and then smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
Photo Booth Rental Rates
Photo booths are usually rented out by the hour and often include many of the great features listed above. The minimum rental time is typically 2 or 3 hours. The price of photo booth rentals can vary, but most companies are fairly competitive on price. There are always a few, however, who charge a premium and few more that try to offer the cheapest rates. Just make sure to thoroughly check out whichever company you choose to work with so that you know exactly what you are getting.
Although a standard rental package can come with everything you need for a fantastic experience that serves San Francisco, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings). An attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints.
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the pictures for dinner or speeches).
- There can be other extras too. Feel free to ask about any idea you may have.
Make Your Event in San Francisco One Everyone Will Love
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in San Francisco is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.