A wedding photo booth rental in Maple Ridge, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your wedding and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your wedding may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
There are So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your wedding by choosing to rent or hire a photo booth in Maple Ridge:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time creating some hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun. People love them so much they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and many other big cities.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with our extensive selection of props, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth for a wedding in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Burnaby, Surrey, or rent one in Maple Ridge, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
Our All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental
Our all-inclusive rental package is designed to make your wedding exceptional. When you rent or hire a wedding photobooth in Maple Ridge from Forever Captured, you receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Every photo session prints as either two traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can choose a backdrop too – even a green screen – and we always bring a huge number of fun and interesting props to spark your guests’ creativity and bring out their fun side.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth style (2×6 inch) – but with a modern twist. We theme them. For us, every part of the wedding needs to be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for weddings for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the bride and groom to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
Online Gallery to Download Booth Pictures After the Event
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also further enhance each guests’ experience by providing an attendant who is friendly, fun, and professional. The attendant will ensure everyone has a great time by overseeing the operation of the booth and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
We then allow your guests to share their fun with others by including a compact social sharing kiosk that lets your guests share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
We use a premium, hi-tech, open concept booth – not one of those cheap DIY (Do-It-Yourself) ones you may have come across. Our booth has a really high resolution camera and a built-in touch screen to make things fun and easy for your guests. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints within 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in Maple Ridge, BC and across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We take care of everything for you: delivering it, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You don’t have to do anything but smile for your pictures and have a great time.
You can literally start having some fun right now by choosing a photo strip or postcard style layout and then choosing your wedding design. You can also use these designs to gather ideas and then we can custom make a photo strip for you too.
Cost to Rent a Photo Booth for a Wedding
We keep the cost of our photo booth rental straight forward: we rent it by the hour and always include all the fantastic features described above. The price for renting our booth starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Extra Options & Prices – Memory Book, Picture Duplicates, Video Booth, Etc.
While our photo booth company jam-packs our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to butter things up and further enrich your special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you want to pause the booth photography for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some real flash to the photo booth and frame it in your colours by wrapping it with any graphic or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Wedding in Maple Ridge Amazing with Our Booth
So if you’re contemplating bringing in something fun and exciting that will help bring your guests together and really give them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Maple Ridge, BC is the best way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you create a fantastic experience for your guests that they will thoroughly enjoy and remember for many years to come. Contact us today, and we can start talking about what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.