A wedding photo booth rental in White Rock, BC is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs and the comical antics of your guests. While your wedding may only last for a day, we enable you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your wedding in White Rock:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing wedding favor you can buy. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun. People love them so much they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and many other big cities.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with our extensive selection of props, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth for a wedding in Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York City, Orlando, Detroit, Surrey, or rent one in White Rock, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
Forever Captured’s All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental Package
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent or hire one of Forever Captured’s photobooths in White Rock for your wedding, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
Vintage Style Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun, Modern Twist
One of the things we’re famous for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth style (2×6 inch) – but with a modern twist. We theme them. For us, every part of the wedding needs to be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for weddings for no additional cost. We theme these in consultation with the bride and groom to incorporate the look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even make sure the touch screen on our booth that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strip. The end result is an amazing, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take it home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
After-Event Online Gallery for Guests to Download Booth Pictures
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the booth for the entire time it’s open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time in the booth.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Unlike some photo booth machines you’ll find some companies using, ours is not cheap. It’s a hi-tech, premium quality, open concept booth with a very high resolution camera and touchscreen technology. It produces high quality photo strip prints within 10 seconds that are lab quality. They won’t smudge, and they should last a hundred years.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in White Rock, BC and almost any other location across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We take care of setting up the booth, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
You can literally start having some fun right now by choosing a photo strip or postcard style layout and then choosing your wedding design. You can also use these designs to gather ideas and then we can custom make a photo strip for you too.
Photo Booth Rental Cost for Weddings
As far as the cost of our photo booth rental goes, we rent it by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Other Options & Prices – Memory Book, Extra Pictures, Video Booth
While our photo booth company jam-packs our standard rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to butter things up and further enrich your special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you want to pause the booth photography for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some real flash to the photo booth and frame it in your colours by wrapping it with any graphic or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Wedding in White Rock One to Remember with Our Booth
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your wedding in White Rock, BC is the best way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.