A party or special event photo booth rental in Toronto is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics of your guests. While your event may only last for a day, we allow you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in Toronto:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time acting a little silly in the booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with a good selection of props to choose from, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Toronto for an event or rent one in New Jersey, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
5 Great Photo Booth Companies in Toronto
Click on any of the companies below to check them out.
LOL Photo Booth – Toronto’s Mojo Photo Booth | 416-999-5638
Take My Photo | 1-877-440-7785
The Photo Booth – ThePhotoBooth.ca | 416-477-2829
photoboothTO | 647-302-6615
Funarama Photo Booth | 1-877-362-4386
Some of Toronto’s Most Unique Photo Booth Companies
Vango Photo Booth | 1-888-468-9643
Booth | 647-477-7774
What’s Often Included with a PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent a photo booth in Toronto for your event, you typically get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. Many companies allow you to choose a backdrop. Some even offer a green screen if you’d like. Some will also allow you to choose a layout for your photo strip or 4×6 prints and most will allow you to put a custom message on it too.
After your event, most companies will upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. You may even be give all the pictures on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
Photo booths almost always come with a professional attendant who will assist your guests at the booth (if they need help) for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
Some rental companies are now providing a social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Most photo booths now are modern and high tech. They come as either open or enclosed booths with touch screens and fast, high quality printers that print out lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds. These prints are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints. With a rental, the company you’re dealing with will take care of everything for you: delivering the booth, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You shouldn’t have to much other than arrange everything with them and then smile for your pictures and have a great time.
Photo Booth Rental Rates
Photo booths are typically rented by the hour with a 2 or 3 hour minimum and often include the features listed above. The price of a rental varies. Most companies offer competitive rates, but a small number will charge a premium and few will try to offer the cheapest rates. Just be careful. You often get what you pay for.
While standard rental packages often come with everything you need, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to get the most out of your special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events). The attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth for speeches or dinner).
- There are many other extras too that can be worked into the mix. Feel free to bring up any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Event in Toronto Amazing
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in Toronto is the perfect fit. A local photo booth rental company can help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact one today and begin discussing what you have in mind for your special occasion.