A special celebration, party, or event photo booth rental in California is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all events must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your up coming event, party, or event by choosing to rent a photo booth in California:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with a good selection of props to choose from, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Los Angeles for an event or rent one in San Diego, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
What Often Comes with a PhotoBooth Rental
When you rent an event photo booth in California, you usually receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Many companies allow you to choose one of two types of prints: traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or a 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can usually customize the photo strip or print a bit by having them put a message and even the date on the print. Many times you can also choose a backdrop too – some companies even offer a green screen. But what really kicks up the fun an extra notch are the props. Make sure the rental comes with them. Most companies provide these for free.
Following your event, most companies will upload your pictures to an online photo gallery where you and your guests can browse your guests’ photo strips, share them with friends, and even download them. But you may not need to download them, as you may be provided with a USB stick containing all your guests’ pictures so you can hold onto them for good and laugh and relive the memories whenever you choose.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
If your rental comes with a social sharing kiosk, you can allow your guests to have even more fun by sharing their pictures with others. One of these iPad based kiosks allows your guests to share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
The majority of booths now are modern and high tech with touch screens and fast printers that create lab quality photo strip prints and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds. These prints are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years. You can expect a rental company to deliver their booth, set it up, run it, and packing it away. All you should have to do is arrange for them to come, provide them with the information they need, sign their contract, pay them, and then enjoy your event.
Photo Booth Rental Cost
Photo booths are usually rented out by the hour and often include many of the great features listed above. The minimum rental time is typically 2 or 3 hours. The price of photo booth rentals can vary, but most companies are fairly competitive on price. There are always a few, however, who charge a premium and few more that try to offer the cheapest rates. Just make sure to thoroughly check out whichever company you choose to work with so that you know exactly what you are getting.
Although a standard rental package can come with everything you need for a fantastic experience that serves California, there are a few extras that some people like to add to the mix to further enhance their special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings). An attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in the event you wish to stop the booth for a while for dinner or speeches).
- There are a lot of other extras that many companies can work in to the mix too. Feel free to talk about any idea you may be thinking about.
Make Your Event in California One Everyone Will Love
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in California is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.