A party photo booth rental is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics of your guests. While your party may only last for a day, we allow you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your party by choosing to rent a photo booth:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time getting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate party favor. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with our great selection of props, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re in Vancouver or or anywhere else in BC, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
Forever Captured’s All-Inclusive Party PhotoBooth Rental Package
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent one of Forever Captured’s photo booths in BC’s Lower Mainland for your party, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
One of the things we’re well known for is our beautiful photo strip designs. The way we see it, every part of a party needs to be themed – including the photo booth. That’s one reason why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for parties for no extra charge. We create these in consultation with the party organizer to incorporate the overall look and feel of the party’s colours and theme elements. We even ensure our photo booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strips. The end product is a beautiful, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures the magic of your special day and enables your guests to carry it home with them as the ultimate party favor.
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
We also enhance your guests’ party experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the photo booth for the entire time the booth is open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
We then allow your guests to share their fun with others by including a compact social sharing kiosk that lets your guests share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
Our photo booth is a high tech, open concept booth. It prints lab quality photo strip prints and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years. We rent out our booth for parties in BC’s Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley. We take care of delivering it, setting it up, running it, and packing it away. You do nothing but smile for your picture and have a great time.
You can actually start your fun right now by clicking here to see the various photo booth layouts and party designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We’re also happy to custom design something for you too.
Party Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing photo booth experience for your event.
Other Options for Costs for our Open Air Booth
Although we jam-pack our rental package with everything you need for a tremendous experience, there are a few extras that some people like to throw in to further enhance their party:
- A memory scrapbook of photos from your event. Our attendant directs each guest to place a copy of one of their photo strips in the book and are invited to write a special message next to their picture (this is ideal for weddings): $100.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in case you want to stop the pictures for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Wrap the booth with any graphics or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Party One Everyone Will Love
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your party is the way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your party. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.
West Vancouver | North Vancouver | Vancouver | Burnaby | Richmond | New Westminster | Coquitlam | Port Coquitlam | Port Moody | Tsawwassen | Delta | Surrey | White Rock | Langley | Pitt Meadows | Maple Ridge | Mission | Aldergrove | Abbotsford | Chilliwack | Squamish