A wedding photo booth rental in Mission, BC is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs and the comical antics of your guests. While your wedding may only last for a day, we enable you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
So Many Good Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your wedding by choosing to rent or hire a photo booth in Mission:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time creating some hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun. People love them so much they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and many other big cities.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with our extensive selection of props, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth for a wedding in Vancouver, Chicago, New York City, New York City, Toronto, Abbotsford, or rent one in Mission, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
Our Wedding All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent or hire a wedding photobooth from Forever Captured in Mission, you quickly discover that we pack a whole lot into our all-inclusive package. To start with, you get unlimited photos, and you can choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. You can also select a backdrop – even a green screen – and we always provide a ton of really fun and interesting props to bring out your guests’ fun side.
Vintage Style Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun, Modern Twist
One of the things we’ve become well known for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth 2×6 inch format – but with a modern twist. They’re themed. The way we think, every part of a wedding should be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we regularly completely custom design photo strips for weddings from scratch for no additional cost. We design these in consultation with the bride and groom to infuse the overall look and feel of the wedding’s theme elements and colours into the photo strips. We even carry this themeing through to our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with. We theme it too so that it matches your custom photo strip (or 4×6 inch prints if you choose them instead). In the end, this all comes together as a beautifully customized theme that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take this home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
Online Gallery to Download Booth Pictures After the Event
The experience doesn’t end there, though. After your event, we then upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online photo booth gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. We even give all the pictures to you on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
Other Ways We Enhance the Experience
We also enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the booth for the entire time it’s open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time in the booth.
We then allow your guests to share their fun with others by including a compact social sharing kiosk that lets your guests share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
We use a premium, hi-tech, open concept booth – not one of those cheap DIY (Do-It-Yourself) ones you may have come across. Our booth has a really high resolution camera and a built-in touch screen to make things fun and easy for your guests. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints within 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in Mission, BC and across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We take care of everything for you: delivering it, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You don’t have to do anything but smile for your pictures and have a great time.
You can literally start having some fun right now by choosing a photo strip or postcard style layout and then choosing your wedding design. You can also use these designs to gather ideas and then we can custom make a photo strip for you too.
Wedding Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour, and the cost for the booth rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. All of the great features listed above are always included in the price. Please contact us to see if we are available for the day of your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Extra Options & Prices – Memory Book, Picture Duplicates, Video Booth, Etc.
Although we cram more into our standard rental package than almost any other photo booth company that serves Mission, there are a few extras that some couples like to add to the mix to butter things up and further enhance their special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth photography for speeches or dinner): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to the photo booth rental and frame it by wrapping it with a customized graphics or a logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can work into the mix – even ImageCubes. Feel free to mention any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Wedding in Mission Amazing with Our Booth
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Mission, BC is the best way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.