A wedding photo booth rental in Richmond, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your wedding and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your wedding may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
There are So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
As if all this wasn’t enough, there are so many more great reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your wedding in Richmond:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time creating a little hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes people not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s fun for all ages. Grandparents have just as much fun as children and young adults. They’re so fun in fact, they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and San Franciso.
- The booth gives your guests something fun, memorable, and creative to do together (don’t worry, with our huge selection of props, even your most uncreative guest will find something to inspire their fun side).
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Vancouver, New York City, Chicago, Victoria, Burnaby, Surrey, or Richmond, it can be said that a photo booth does what only the most talented photographers can do – but for a cheaper cost.
Our All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent or hire one of Forever Captured’s photobooths in Richmond for your wedding, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’ve become well known for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth 2×6 inch format – but with a modern twist. They’re themed. The way we think, every part of a wedding should be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we regularly completely custom design photo strips for weddings from scratch for no additional cost. We design these in consultation with the bride and groom to infuse the overall look and feel of the wedding’s theme elements and colours into the photo strips. We even carry this themeing through to our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with. We theme it too so that it matches your custom photo strip (or 4×6 inch prints if you choose them instead). In the end, this all comes together as a beautifully customized theme that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take this home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
Online Gallery to Download Booth Pictures After the Event
The experience doesn’t end there, though. After your event, we then upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online photo booth gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. We even give all the pictures to you on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also always enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher and assist your guests through their photo booth experience for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
We further amplify the fun by including – for no additional charge – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can share their pictures with friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social sites. They can also text and email their pictures too.
Unlike some machines out there, our photo booth is not cheap. It’s a premium, high tech, open concept booth with a super high resolution camera and touchscreen technology. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years.
We rent out our portable booth for weddings in Richmond, BC and any other location in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley. We take care of delivering it, setting it up, running it, and packing it away. You do nothing but smile for your picture and have a great time.
You can actually start having some fun right now by clicking here to see the different photo booth print layouts you can choose from and different designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We can also custom design something brand new for you too.
Cost to Rent a Photo Booth for a Wedding
As far as the cost of our photo booth rental goes, we rent it by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Additional Options & Prices – Memory Book, Video Booth, Extra Pictures, Etc.
Although we cram more into our standard rental package than almost any other photo booth company that serves Richmond, there are a few extras that some couples like to add to the mix to butter things up and further enhance their special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth photography for speeches or dinner): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to the photo booth rental and frame it by wrapping it with a customized graphics or a logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can work into the mix – even ImageCubes. Feel free to mention any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Wedding in Richmond Amazing with Our Booth
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Richmond, BC is the best fit. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin discussing what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.