A wedding photo booth rental in Squamish, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your wedding and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your wedding may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
There are So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your wedding in Squamish:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time acting a little silly in the booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun. People love them so much they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and many other big cities.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with our extensive selection of props, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth for a wedding in Vancouver, Chicago, Toronto, Whistler, Furry Creek, North Vancouver, or rent one in Squamish, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
Our Wedding All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent or hire a wedding photobooth from Forever Captured in Squamish, you quickly discover that we pack a whole lot into our all-inclusive package. To start with, you get unlimited photos, and you can choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. You can also select a backdrop – even a green screen – and we always provide a ton of really fun and interesting props to bring out your guests’ fun side.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’ve become well known for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth 2×6 inch format – but with a modern twist. They’re themed. The way we think, every part of a wedding should be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we regularly completely custom design photo strips for weddings from scratch for no additional cost. We design these in consultation with the bride and groom to infuse the overall look and feel of the wedding’s theme elements and colours into the photo strips. We even carry this themeing through to our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with. We theme it too so that it matches your custom photo strip (or 4×6 inch prints if you choose them instead). In the end, this all comes together as a beautifully customized theme that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take this home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
After-Event Online Gallery for Guests to Download Booth Pictures
The experience doesn’t end there, though. After your event, we then upload all the pictures from the day to either a public online photo booth gallery or a private one where your guests can look through all the photo strips, share them with friends, or download them. We even give all the pictures to you on a USB stick so you can have them for good and relive the memories whenever you wish to.
Other Ways We Enhance the Experience
We also always enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher and assist your guests through their photo booth experience for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
We use a premium, hi-tech, open concept booth – not one of those cheap DIY (Do-It-Yourself) ones you may have come across. Our booth has a really high resolution camera and a built-in touch screen to make things fun and easy for your guests. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints within 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in Squamish, BC and across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We take care of everything for you: delivering it, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You don’t have to do anything but smile for your pictures and have a great time.
You can literally start having some fun right now by choosing a photo strip or postcard style layout and then choosing your wedding design. You can also use these designs to gather ideas and then we can custom make a photo strip for you too.
Cost to Rent a Photo Booth for a Wedding
We rent our photo booth by the hour, and the cost for the booth rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. All of the great features listed above are always included in the price. Please contact us to see if we are available for the day of your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Extra Options & Prices – Memory Book, Picture Duplicates, Video Booth, Etc.
Although we cram more into our standard rental package than almost any other photo booth company that serves Squamish, there are a few extras that some couples like to add to the mix to butter things up and further enhance their special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth photography for speeches or dinner): $50 per hour.
- Add some flash to the photo booth rental and frame it by wrapping it with a customized graphics or a logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can work into the mix – even ImageCubes. Feel free to mention any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Wedding in Squamish One to Remember with Our Booth
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Squamish, BC is the best fit. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin discussing what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.