A wedding photo booth rental in Vancouver, BC is so much fun. You can literally harness the fun and excitement of it all and forever preserve the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hilarious antics of your special guests. While all weddings must come to an end, the amazing experience and delightful memories we capture will last for many years to come.
So Many Good Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
To add to all the excitement, fun and unbeatable memories that a photo booth creates, there are so many more compelling reasons to enhance your wedding by choosing to rent or hire a photo booth in Vancouver:
- They help people mix, mingle, and meet others. Turtles come out of their shells, and shy people who usually avoid the lime light have a great time creating a little hoopla as they monkey around in the photo booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate wedding favor you can buy. People put these pictures on their fridge or office cubical wall, and they literally stay there for years – a constant connection to their memories of an amazing day.
- It includes people not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s fun for all ages. Grandparents have just as much fun as children and young adults. They’re so fun in fact, they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and San Franciso.
- The booth gives your guests something fun, memorable, and creative to do together (don’t worry, with our huge selection of props, even your most uncreative guest will find something to inspire their fun side).
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Toronto, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, Surrey, or Vancouver, it can be said that a photo booth does what only the most talented photographers can do – but for a cheaper cost.
Forever Captured’s All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent or hire a wedding photobooth from Forever Captured in Vancouver, you quickly discover that we pack a whole lot into our all-inclusive package. To start with, you get unlimited photos, and you can choose if you’d like these to print as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch print. You can also select a backdrop – even a green screen – and we always provide a ton of really fun and interesting props to bring out your guests’ fun side.
Vintage Style Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun, Modern Twist
One of the things we’re well known for is our beautiful photo strip designs. We make them in the vintage photo booth style – except with a modern twist: we theme them. The way we see it, every part of a wedding needs to be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s one reason why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for weddings for no extra charge. We create these in consultation with the bride and groom to incorporate the overall look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even ensure our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strips. The end product is a beautiful, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures the magic of your special day and enables your guests to carry it home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
Online Gallery for Guests to Download Booth Pictures
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your pictures to either a private or public online photo booth gallery where your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ pictures so you’ll have them for good.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher your guests through the booth for the entire time it’s open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time in the booth.
We then allow your guests to share their fun with others by including a compact social sharing kiosk that lets your guests share their photo strip with friends by email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sharing platforms.
Unlike some machines out there, our photo booth is not cheap. It’s a premium, high tech, open concept booth with a super high resolution camera and touchscreen technology. Even our prints are high quality. Our booth prints lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds that are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years.
We rent out our portable booth for weddings in Vancouver, BC and any other location in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley. We take care of delivering it, setting it up, running it, and packing it away. You do nothing but smile for your picture and have a great time.
You can actually start having some fun right now by clicking here to see the different photo booth print layouts you can choose from and different designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We can also custom design something brand new for you too.
Wedding Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour, but the cost for the booth rental starts at $550 for 2 hours. After 2 hours we charge $150 for each additional hour. All of the great features listed above are always included in the price. Please contact us to see if we are available for the day of your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Extra Options & Prices – Memory Book, Picture Duplicates, Video Booth, Etc.
Although our photo booth company jam-packs our rental package with everything you need for a tremendous experience, there are a few extras that some people like to throw in to butter things up and further enhance their special day:
- A memory scrapbook of photos from your event. Our attendant directs each guest to place a copy of one of their photo strips in the book and are invited to write a special message next to their picture (this is ideal for weddings): $100.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you want to pause the booth photography for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Add some real flash to the photo booth and frame it in your colours by wrapping it with any graphic or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can do too. Feel free to ask us about any idea you may have.
Make Your Wedding in Vancouver Amazing with Our Booth
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your wedding in Vancouver, BC is the best way to go. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin talking about what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-899-5685.