A party or special event photo booth rental in USA is incredibly fun. You can literally just release the fun and excitement of it and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics of your guests. While your event may only last for a day, we allow you and your guests to preserve wonderful memories that are sure to last for many years.
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your up coming event, party, or wedding in USA:
- They help people mingle, meet others, and have something fun to talk and laugh about. Turtles come out of their shells, and your shy guests who usually avoid the spot light will likely have a good time acting a little silly in the booth.
- People really like to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the ultimate event, party, or wedding favor. People put them on their refrigerator or on their office wall and literally keep them there for many years – creating a lasting connection to the memories of a fantastic day.
- It allows you to get photos of everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- People of all ages have a lot of fun.
- The booth provides your guests with something really fun and memorable to do together, and with a good selection of props to choose from, your guests will find no end to inspiration for having a great time.
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Chicago for an event or rent one in Los Angeles, in many ways, a photo booth actually does what only the most talented photographers can do – only it’s cheaper. Click here to learn more.
What’s Often Included with a PhotoBooth Rental Package
When you rent an event photo booth in USA, you usually receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Many companies allow you to choose one of two types of prints: traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or a 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can usually customize the photo strip or print a bit by having them put a message and even the date on the print. Many times you can also choose a backdrop too – some companies even offer a green screen. But what really kicks up the fun an extra notch are the props. Make sure the rental comes with them. Most companies provide these for free.
Following your event, most companies will upload your pictures to an online photo gallery where you and your guests can browse your guests’ photo strips, share them with friends, and even download them. But you may not need to download them, as you may be provided with a USB stick containing all your guests’ pictures so you can hold onto them for good and laugh and relive the memories whenever you choose.
You can expect the photo booth to come with an attendant who will oversee the booth for the entire time the booth is open, keep the props in order, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
Some rental companies are now providing a social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Most photo booths now are modern and high tech. They come as either open or enclosed booths with touch screens and fast, high quality printers that print out lab quality photo strips and postcard style prints in less than 10 seconds. These prints are smudge proof and should literally last a hundred years – just like regular, quality photograph prints. With a rental, the company you’re dealing with will take care of everything for you: delivering the booth, setting it up, running it, and taking it away. You shouldn’t have to much other than arrange everything with them and then smile for your pictures and have a great time.
Photo Booth Rental Prices
Photo booths are usually rented out by the hour and often include many of the great features listed above. The minimum rental time is typically 2 or 3 hours. The price of photo booth rentals can vary, but most companies are fairly competitive on price. There are always a few, however, who charge a premium and few more that try to offer the cheapest rates. Just make sure to thoroughly check out whichever company you choose to work with so that you know exactly what you are getting.
While standard rental packages often come with everything you need, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to get the most out of your special occasion, party, or wedding:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events). The attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in the event you wish to stop the booth for a while for dinner or speeches).
- There are a lot of other extras that many companies can work in to the mix too. Feel free to talk about any idea you may be thinking about.
Make Your Event in USA Amazing
So if you are looking for something fun and exciting that will bring your guests together and given them something to do and talk about, a photobooth rental for your event, party, or wedding in USA is the way to go. A local photo booth rental company can help you create an amazing experience that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Contact a company today and talk to them about what you have in mind for your special occasion.
California | Illinois | New York