When you look at how much it costs to rent a wedding photo booth, a great way to look at it is how much it costs per wedding guest. If you had 200 guests and went with our 2 hour rental for $550, your cost per guest would work out to $2.75 per guest. That’s actually an amazing price when you consider it provides:
- Memorable wedding favors for all your guests that people will actually take home (a lot of normal wedding favors are often left behind at the venue) and put on their fridge or office wall.
- A cost effective wedding favor (according to Martha Stewart, couples usually spend $2 to $3 on wedding favors).
- Fun entertainment at your reception.
- A great ice breaker activity for people to rub shoulders with others and share a few laughs together.
Just like with other fun photos, we find that people often permanently keep their wedding photo booth photo strips and fondly look back on them many years after the wedding. We’re not aware of any other wedding favor with this longevity – for this low of a price.
The super cool thing with today’s wedding photo booth rentals, you can choose from a variety of fun photo layout options. You can go with the classic photo strips or the modern postcard sized layout. Click here to see more samples of both of these.
What We Include with Every Rental
With our wedding photo booth rental, our price includes all of the following:
- Our premium open concept photo booth
- Unlimited photos. Each photo session prints as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print
- Touchscreen live view monitor so guests can see themselves pose and stag fantastic pictures
- Choice of backdrop
- Professional light source so your guest’s pictures look the best
- Top quality keepsakes for every one of your guests: lab quality, high resolution prints in 10 seconds printed out as professional, smug proof photos that should last 100 years
- Photo design and layout are customized for your event. You can add a special message, the event name, company logo, or special graphics
- Guests can email their photos or share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest using our separate touchscreen photo sharing kiosk (great advertising for any fundraiser, trade show, or company event)
- Deluxe Prop Box with a wide selection of fun props for guests to choose from. We bring a whole lot of props and rotate them throughout the time the booth is open so that when people come back to the booth later during the event, there is a new assortment of fun props to choose from. This keeps things fresh and really fun.
- Friendly, professional, on-site photo booth attendant throughout the entire duration of your event
- The touchscreen in the photo booth that guests interact with and see themselves pose on is also customized to match your event and the photo booth print layout
- Delivery of the booth to your event anywhere within Greater Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, or the Fraser Valley
- Complete setup and take down of the booth. You do nothing but smile for your photo and have a great time
- Online gallery of all photos taken during the event. Photos are uploaded to the gallery after the event. Your gallery can be public or private and can also be password protected. It’s your choice.
- A keepsake for you: a USB stick (if you’d like one) or zip file with all of your guests’ photos – all saved in high resolution.
The Cost to Rent a Wedding Photo Booth Works Out to Less Than Most Think
If you’d like to rent our photo booth for more than 2 hours, you can see all of our pricing information here. Hopefully we’ve answered your question about how much it costs to rent a wedding photo booth. As you can see, it works out to a lot less and a whole lot more fun and wonderful memories than most people initially realize. If you have any questions or would like to chat about anything, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the site is extremely good.