A wedding photo booth rental in West Vancouver, BC is always such a blast. You can literally bring the fun and excitement of it all to your wedding and forever capture the laughs, the memories, priceless moments, and hysterical antics of your guests. Your wedding may only last a day, but we create great experiences and capture delightful memories for both you and your guests that will last for many years to come.
So Many Great Reasons to Rent or Hire a Photo Booth
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent or hire a photo booth for your wedding in West Vancouver:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing wedding favor you can buy. We find that people put them on their fridge or in their office, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It includes people not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s fun for all ages. Grandparents have just as much fun as children and young adults. They’re so fun in fact, they’re now more popular than DJ rentals in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and San Franciso.
- The booth gives your guests something fun, memorable, and creative to do together (don’t worry, with our huge selection of props, even your most uncreative guest will find something to inspire their fun side).
- Regardless of whether you rent a photo booth in Vancouver, New York City, Chicago, London, North Vancouver, Surrey, or West Vancouver, it can be said that a photo booth does what only the most talented photographers can do – but for a cheaper cost.
Our All-Inclusive Wedding PhotoBooth Rental
We pack a whole lot into every rental as part of our standard package. When you rent or hire one of Forever Captured’s photobooths in West Vancouver for your wedding, you get unlimited photos with each individual photo session printing as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or one 4×6 inch print. You can choose a backdrop – even a green screen if you’d like – and we always bring along a ton of fun and interesting props for your guests to choose from and monkey around with in the photo booth.
Vintage Photo Booth Photo Strips – with a Fun Twist
One of the things we’ve become well known for is our amazing photo strip designs. We create them in the vintage photo booth 2×6 inch format – but with a modern twist. They’re themed. The way we think, every part of a wedding should be themed – including the photo booth you hire. That’s why we regularly completely custom design photo strips for weddings from scratch for no additional cost. We design these in consultation with the bride and groom to infuse the overall look and feel of the wedding’s theme elements and colours into the photo strips. We even carry this themeing through to our booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with. We theme it too so that it matches your custom photo strip (or 4×6 inch prints if you choose them instead). In the end, this all comes together as a beautifully customized theme that captures part of the magic of your special day and allows your guests to take this home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
After-Event Online Gallery for Guests to Download Booth Pictures
The experience we create doesn’t stop there. We then display all your pictures in either a private or public online photo booth gallery (it’s your choice) where you and your newly minted spouse – along with your guests – can browse your guests’ photo strips, share them with friends, and even download them. But you don’t need to download them, because we provide you with a USB stick containing all your guests’ pictures so you can hold onto them for good and laugh and relive the memories whenever you choose.
How We Further Enhance the Experience
We also always enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional attendant who will usher and assist your guests through their photo booth experience for the entire length of time the booth is open and ensure everyone has a great time.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their pictures to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Unlike some photo booth machines you’ll find some companies using, ours is not cheap. It’s a hi-tech, premium quality, open concept booth with a very high resolution camera and touchscreen technology. It produces high quality photo strip prints within 10 seconds that are lab quality. They won’t smudge, and they should last a hundred years.
We rent our portable booth for weddings in West Vancouver, BC and almost any other location across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We take care of setting up the booth, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
You can actually start having some fun right now by clicking here to see the different photo booth print layouts you can choose from and different designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We can also custom design something brand new for you too.
Wedding Photo Booth Rental Cost
As far as the cost of our photo booth rental goes, we rent it by the hour and always include all the great features listed above. The price for our rental starts at $549 for 2 hours. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event or for rentals that are longer than 2 hours.
Call us today to book a super amazing experience for your event.
Additional Options & Prices – Memory Book, Video Booth, Extra Pictures, Etc.
Although we cram more into our standard rental package than almost any other photo booth company that serves West Vancouver, there are a few extras that some couples like to add to the mix to butter things up and further enhance their special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (perfect for weddings): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (in the event you wish to stop the booth photography for a while for dinner or speeches): $50 per hour.
- Custom frame the photo booth or add some flash to it with special graphics or a logo: $295
- There are a lot of other extras we work in to your package too – even turning pictures into Image Cubes with the photo booth printer. Feel free to tell us about any idea you are thinking about.
Make Your Wedding in West Vancouver Amazing with Our Booth
So if you’re searching for something that will bring your guests together and give them something to do and talk about that’s fun and exciting, a photobooth rental for your wedding in West Vancouver, BC is the best fit. Forever Captured Photo Booth Rentals is here to help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin discussing what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at 778-899-5685.