Release the fun and excitement of a Forever Captured wedding photo booth rental
and forever capture the priceless memories, magical moments, the laughs the and comical antics
of your guests in front of a photobooth. While your wedding may only last for a day, a photo
booth preserves wonderful memories for both you and your guests that are sure to last a lifetime.
|These layouts are only a sample of our work. We do custom wedding photo strip layouts all the time for no additional charge (it’s all part of the package), but we never share a new wedding layout with the world until after the wedding it was designed for has past. Click here to see more wedding samples|
In addition to all the fun, excitement, and unbeatable memories a photo booth generates, there are so many more reasons to rent a photo booth for your wedding:
- They really help a lot of people to mix, mingle, and meet others. It’s amazing how turtles come out of their shells and people who tend to be on the shy side, avoiding attention, have a great time acting a little goofy in the booth.
- People love to take home souvenirs of themselves. Photo booth pictures are the most amazing wedding favor. We find that people put them on their fridge, and they often remain there for years – a lasting connection to the fond memories of a delightful day.
- It includes everyone not included in the occasion’s formal pictures.
- It’s great fun for all ages.
- The booth allows your guests to do something fun together that they’re really going to remember, and with our great selection of photo booth props, your guests will find more than a little inspiration to get creative and have a great time.
- Whether you’re in Vancouver or or anywhere else in BC, many people don’t realize that in a number of ways a booth can do what only the most gifted wedding and events photographers can do – but for a more affordable price.
Our Wedding All-Inclusive PhotoBooth Rental Package
Our all-inclusive rental package is designed to make your wedding exceptional. When you rent a wedding photo booth in BC’s Lower Mainland from Forever Captured, you receive unlimited photos – as many photo sessions as your guests want. Every photo session prints as either two traditional 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style print. You can choose a backdrop too – even a green screen – and we always bring a huge number of fun and interesting props to spark your guests’ creativity and bring out their fun side.
One of the things we’re well known for is our beautiful photo strip designs. The way we see it, every part of a wedding needs to be themed – including the photo booth. That’s one reason why we often custom design photo strips and postcard style (4×6 inch) prints for weddings for no extra charge. We create these in consultation with the bride and groom to incorporate the overall look and feel of the wedding’s colours and theme elements. We even ensure our photo booth’s touch screen that your guests will interact with is themed to match the photo strips. The end product is a beautiful, completely customized photo strip or postcard style print that captures the magic of your special day and enables your guests to carry it home with them as the ultimate wedding favor.
The experience we create doesn’t end there. We then upload all your photos to either a private or public online photo gallery where you and your guests can browse through all the photo strips, download them or share them. We even provide you with a USB stick with all your guests’ photos so you’ll have them for good.
We also enhance your guests’ wedding experience by providing a friendly, professional photo booth attendant who will usher your guests through the photo booth for the entire time the booth is open, help them with the props, and make sure everyone has a great time at the booth.
We further increase the fun by including – at no additional cost – a compact social sharing kiosk where your guests can email their photos to friends or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
We use a modern, high tech, open concept photo booth. Each photo strip created is printed within 10 seconds. They are lab quality. They won’t smudge, and they should last a hundred years. We rent our booth for weddings across BC’s Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We take care of setting up the booth, operating it, and taking it down. So you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you need to do is smile for your picture and have a wonderful time.
You can actually start your fun right now by clicking here to see the various photo booth layouts and wedding designs you can choose from when you rent from us. We’re also happy to custom design something for you too.
Wedding Photo Booth Rental Cost
We rent our photo booth by the hour and always include all the great features listed below. Rentals start at $550 for 2 hours. We then charge $150 for each additional hour. Please contact us to see if we are available for your event.
Call us today to book a super amazing photo booth experience for your event.
While we jam-pack our standard photobooth rental package full of value, there are a few extras that you may want to throw in to further enrich your special day:
- A memory scrapbook of your event’s photos. A photo strip from each guest is placed in the book and guests are invited to write a message next to their picture (ideal for weddings and milestone events): $100. Our attendant will direct your guests to place their extra photo strip in the book and write a message next to it.
- Double Prints: $45 per hour.
- Non-Operational Hours (just in case you plan to stop the booth for speeches or dinner): $50 per hour.
- Wrap the booth with any customized graphics or logo: $295
- There are many other extras we can work into the mix. Feel free to mention any other ideas you may be contemplating.
Make Your Wedding One Everyone Will Love
So if you’re searching for a photo booth rental for your wedding, Forever Captured PhotoBooth is here to help you put together an exceptional experience that your guests will really enjoy and remember for years to come. Contact us today, and we can begin discussing what you have in mind for your special day. Contact us at email@example.com or at .
West Vancouver | North Vancouver | Vancouver | Burnaby | Richmond | New Westminster | Coquitlam | Port Coquitlam | Port Moody | Tsawwassen | Delta | Surrey | White Rock | Langley | Pitt Meadows | Maple Ridge | Mission | Aldergrove | Abbotsford | Chilliwack | Squamish